My wife went to a place called Linda's Hair Salon in Horizon City, TX.She was gone for over two hours and when she walked into the house my jaw dropped to the floor, not because an awesome haircut, but because it looked terrible.

She was crying like crazy and told me what had happened. The lady that was cutting her hair did the complete opposite of what my wife asked. When my wife said something the lady had to get the manager to come out and try to fix it. He said everything would be fine, but in the end it was a mess.

My wife is too nice to tell anyone she is not going to pay and she even tipped the lady who screwed her hair up. I decided that I was going to go get our money back. When I arrived I had to wait about 15 minutes until the manager showed up. I started to explain to him that this was the worst hair cut I have ever seen and that I needed to get my money back.

He told me to step outside, I figured he didnt want to discuss the matter in front of his customers, I was wrong. When we got outside he told me that he was going to call 911 if I came back inside and that I was not allowed to come in his business and harass him. I told him to call the cops if he felt like that is what he needed to do because all I was doing was trying to resolve the matter and get my money back.

All in all, I did not get the money back and now I am going through my bank to recover the funds.I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Had an Experience with Lindas Hair Salon?

Comments

Well, aren't you just a wonderful, polite, gentleman?

No wonder you were banned from the salon. I suspect you went in there acting rude and obnoxious, demanding this and that, and threatening the stylists. I would have told you to step outside, as well. How was the manager to know if you would or would not act on a threat? For my safety, as well as that of my stylists, I, too, would have called 911.

That being said, who do you think you are?!? You have no right to tell the woman who married you (unfortunately for her) that she looked ugly! You also have no right to decide how her hair should look. Your wife has the right to get the haircut SHE wants, as it is HER HAIR, NOT YOURS! If your wife was happy, that is what is most important. You should be ashamed of yourself for acting like a two-year-old, and calling your wife ugly. It would be best if she left you.

Bmouton

Your a ***. How can you treat your wife like that ?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #175964

update

I went back again with my brother. I waited outside since he banned me. My brother swore at him and told him if he did not give my wife her money back that both him and I would wait for him outside and beat him up when he was going home. He called the police on me, and they told me neither my brother, I nor my wife were allowed in his business again.

I was so angry that when I went home, I gold my wife that she was ugly and I did not want to even look at her because she looked ugly with her new haircut. She started crying. I started yelling at her telling her that because she is such a baby she let them get away with cutting her hair. I could not help it I am angry at her for letting them taking advantage of her. I am angry at her because she gave a tip. I am angry at her because she refused to get the haircut that I wanted for her and wanted to try something new. I am angry at her because I nearly got arrested and sent to jail because of her. So I told her she was ugly and I did not want to look at her making her cry.